(3 Feb 2017) Artist Marcus Rivero knows his streak of having a player who wears his customized cleats is guaranteed of improving to 4-0 come Sunday.
He’s painted cleats for Atlanta running back Davonta Freeman and Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler using designs submitted by fans through a Microsoft contest using the company’s Sketchable, a drawing app on the company’s new Surface Studio and Surface Hub devices.
Rivero helped pare down the designs to seven or eight finalists with Freeman and Butler choosing the winners, and the artist painted the cleats Thursday with fans able to watch his delicate and detailed work.
The artist said he was nervous when Microsoft first invited him to take part wondering how good people could be at something he’s been doing for the past four years.
Rivera took a break after finishing one cleat for Freeman, a design of Falcons red and black featuring the phrase “Dirty Birds.” He met with graphic designer Victor H. Cervantes of Houston whose red, white and blue design will be on the cleats Butler wears in pregame warmups before Super Bowl 51 on Sunday.
Cervantes turned in his design Sunday and learned Thursday that he had won.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 Days to Die Base Tutorial | Build the best base in the game | Early Game Base Tutorial – Alpha 14
- How To Draw A Soccer Ball
- EAT IT OR WEAR IT CHALLENGE! (EXTREMELY MESSY FOOD GAME)
- Jesuit vs. Archbishop Rummel • Game 1 • Division I Baseball Playoffs
- CREEPY MINIONS ARE AFTER US | LittleBIGPlanet 3 Gameplay (Playstation 4) LBP 3