Frogger is an arcade game that became an instant classic. Originally developed by Konami in 1981 for Arcades, Sega the american publisher of the game worked with Coleco to produce a portable arcade game version. Let’s take a look at the machine while we explore it’s design, differences, and gameplay!
Frogger donated by Syd Bolton
Camera & Cinematography work by the skilled:
Follow him @LilpTV
Rerez is a YouTube channel presented by Shane Luis all about video games. Presenting you the newest, strangest and most unique gaming topics. Featuring high quality reviews of new video games, consoles, previews, oddities, rare titles, unknown hardware, classic and retro games, and much more!
Here is a playlist of our videos featuring Rare, Obscure, or Retro video games, gaming devices, or video game consoles!
Like this video? Check out and subscribe for other Rerez episodes about classic and hard to find games!
Follow Rerez on Twitter @RerezTV and visit us on Facebook at Facebook.com/RerezTV
#Konami #Review #Gaming #VideoGames #Gamer #Rerez #YouTubeGaming #Retro #RetroGaming #MiniArcade #Coleco #Frogger
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://vikings-jersey.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 Days to Die Base Tutorial | Build the best base in the game | Early Game Base Tutorial – Alpha 14
- How To Draw A Soccer Ball
- EAT IT OR WEAR IT CHALLENGE! (EXTREMELY MESSY FOOD GAME)
- Jesuit vs. Archbishop Rummel • Game 1 • Division I Baseball Playoffs
- CREEPY MINIONS ARE AFTER US | LittleBIGPlanet 3 Gameplay (Playstation 4) LBP 3