Making the most of my long layover in Beijing, the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall was only an hour and 20 minutes drive from the airport (PEK). For ¥100 Yuan or about $15.00 USD you can take a chairlift up and walk along the wall. You have the choice to hike down, ride the chairlift back down or walk about 1/4 mile to the toboggan run – the choice is obvious. The Mutianyu section is stunning, built along the high mountain ridges with miles of the wall visible on a clear day. My visit was during China’s springtime and the cherry & peach trees dotted the landscape in full blossom.
To use this video in a commercial player or in broadcasts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 Days to Die Base Tutorial | Build the best base in the game | Early Game Base Tutorial – Alpha 14
- How To Draw A Soccer Ball
- EAT IT OR WEAR IT CHALLENGE! (EXTREMELY MESSY FOOD GAME)
- Jesuit vs. Archbishop Rummel • Game 1 • Division I Baseball Playoffs
- CREEPY MINIONS ARE AFTER US | LittleBIGPlanet 3 Gameplay (Playstation 4) LBP 3