Video about Kololo Game Reserve.
Situated in the Limpopo Province, in the heart of the Waterberg biosphere, Kololo Game Reserve is the perfect safari destination: malaria-free, child friendly, Fair Trade Certified and home to a large variety of game! Partially integrated into Welgevonden Game Reserve, Kololo offers the Big 5 experience in combination with accommodation in a luxurious lodge where only the safe wildlife roams free. The private gate near the reception offers direct access into Welgevonden Game Reserve. Discover the wildlife from the comfort of your private terrace, enjoy a drink on one of the viewing decks in the restaurant with beautiful views on the Big 5 area or explore the Big 5 from up-close during a guided Welgevonden game drive or bushwalk into Welgevonden.
Guests are free to explore Kololo’s walking trails either on foot or by mountain bike, with the Big 5 safely behind the Welgevonden fence. Kololo is a perfect safari destination, it is malaria-free, child friendly and Fair Trade Certified.
Music “Moonwalk Away” by Goldfish
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 Days to Die Base Tutorial | Build the best base in the game | Early Game Base Tutorial – Alpha 14
- How To Draw A Soccer Ball
- EAT IT OR WEAR IT CHALLENGE! (EXTREMELY MESSY FOOD GAME)
- Jesuit vs. Archbishop Rummel • Game 1 • Division I Baseball Playoffs
- CREEPY MINIONS ARE AFTER US | LittleBIGPlanet 3 Gameplay (Playstation 4) LBP 3