This week I made a table top version of the “Bimini Ring” game.
Supposedly…. American novelist Ernest Hemingway loved to fish, and while he was on a fishing trip in Bimini…. He snagged a big Tuna, had a few brews, and created this game.
Most of the time you’ll find the larger version in bars… String and ring hanging from the ceiling, and a hook on the wall. But… I wanted a table top version, something that would fit on my desk.
It’s played by: pulling back directly in front of the hook with the ring and string fully extended. Swing the ring gently, and try to hook the ring
Each person gets five tries with each turn. The first one to get five ringers wins the round. Ringers do not have to be consecutive, and the best 2 out of 3 rounds is a match.
Have a great weekend everybody!
If you liked the video, give it a thumbs up. Don’t forget to subscribe, and share my videos……. There will be a new video every week
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 Days to Die Base Tutorial | Build the best base in the game | Early Game Base Tutorial – Alpha 14
- How To Draw A Soccer Ball
- EAT IT OR WEAR IT CHALLENGE! (EXTREMELY MESSY FOOD GAME)
- Jesuit vs. Archbishop Rummel • Game 1 • Division I Baseball Playoffs
- CREEPY MINIONS ARE AFTER US | LittleBIGPlanet 3 Gameplay (Playstation 4) LBP 3