Step 1: Control Panel
Step 2: Hardware and Sound
Step 3: Power Options
Step 4: Choose what the power options do
Step 5: Change settings that are currently unavailable
Step 6: Uncheck “Turn on Fast startup”
Step 7: Save changes
Win 8 Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.
If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: dpc_watchdog_violation
[Update] February 6, 2015
When I first made this video. I had recently bought a new DESKTOP PC with Windows 8.
Since then, I have been doing personal tests and research on what was causing the dreadful
“your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you” error.
Based on my tests on 3 personal LAPTOPS and research, there seems to be a direct correlation between having AVG Anti-Virus installed and the frequency of this error.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ông bà muốn bán nhà Phan Xích Long có cần con cháu ký tên?
- Mặt bằng Aqua City khu biệt thự sân vườn đẹp cỡ nào?
- 5 dấu hiệu trên bàn tay thông báo bạn sắp trúng số đổi đời #tuvi #tuongso
- Cách gỡ bỏ phần mềm bất kỳ trên máy tính – Windows 7, 8.1, 10 – Đơn giản, hiệu quả
- your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart #tencent gaming buddy/#BLUE SCREEN / borntoplaygames